Post-Renovation Cleanouts in Warrenton, Haymarket, Manassas, & Nearby
We remove construction debris & remodeling trash
Have you recently completed a renovation, remodel, or flipped a house and need a trusted, professional post-renovation clean out company? Don't pay for a bulky dumpster and do all that heavy hauling on your own. Our trusted professionals are quick, clean, and efficient. We also provide eco-friendly junk removal, so you can rest easy knowing we donate first, recycle second, and are committed to our eco-friendly mission.
Partner with The Junkluggers of Gainesville, Virginia for your post-renovation cleanout. We can come in and collect your renovation trash, or provide curbside pickup of your materials for a discount. Schedule us ahead and have your construction materials cleared out on your schedule. You worry about the project, we worry about the junk! Schedule your free estimate for post renovation clean up in Warrenton, Haymarket, and nearby in Virginia.
Post Renovation Cleanout Services:
- Post-renovation cleanouts
- Pre-renovation cleanouts
- DIY remodeling & renovation cleanouts
- Contractor & construction site cleanouts
- Home-flipping cleanouts
- Curbside pickups for renovation trash
Types of debris we take?
- Construction materials & drywall
- Countertops & cabinets
- Old flooring materials & carpets debris
- Mirrors & windows
- Bricks, shingles & other building materials
- Appliance removal & recycling
Post-renovation cleaning tips in Warrenton
The Junkluggers of Gainesville, Virginia is your one-stop source for construction debris removal, furniture, appliance removal, and more. Once we've removed all of the unwanted items from your renovation site, a thorough cleaning is essential prior to the use of any area. Here are a few tips to help you through it.
What you'll need for a post-renovation cleanup:
- Dust removal tool
- Rags or towels
- Cleaning solution
- Rubber gloves
- Masks & goggles (Dust can be hazardous- and there will be a lot of it!)
- Protective clothing & shoes
How to deep clean after a remodel
- Get rid of renovation debris- Before you even touch the vacuum, you'll want any old materials to be totally cleared out. Hiring a professional debris removal company is the best choice. The Junkluggers can provide a free estimate for post-renovation cleanouts. Our appointments are quick and efficient, and we practice eco-friendly junk removal so your items won't end up in a local landfill.
- Separate the renovated area- Tarps, drop cloths, and tape are your best friends for this step. Contain the mess in one area of your home - and keep it there! Pro Tip - Allocate separate shoes (or removable booties), overalls, or even a full-body project suit for this renovation. Once you've finished your cleanup tasks on a given day, leave these items in the renovation site. This way you can avoid tracking dust throughout the rest of your home.
- Vacuum & sweep - Your renovation will leave a layer of dust and grime behind. Once all materials and debris are gone, it's time to vacuum and sweep all floors, surfaces, walls, and ceilings thoroughly. Repeat this step a few times, as new dust will settle after each round of cleaning.
- Sanitize- This step is especially important for kitchen and bathroom renovations. Remove any grease, chemicals, or remaining dust. First use water, then a cleaning solution of your choice. When in doubt, repeat this step until all surfaces wipe completely clean.
- Clean windows - Vacuum & wipe down window trim. Clean the glass with a streak-free cleaning agent. Dust can settle on window sills as it falls from the ceiling and walls above.
- Don't forget fixtures, trim & accessories- Be sure to wipe and disinfect the following:
- Baseboards & moulding
- Hardware & door knobs
- Fixtures & fans
- Heating & cooling vents
- Sweep & vacuum the floors - Do a rough vacuum and dust of the entire room again to ensure all construction dust has settled. Sweep and vacuum your floors.
- Mop your floors - It is essential that all dust and debris has been totally cleaned off your floors. If you add moisture to a dusty floor, the particles will muddy up and create a mess that is difficult to clean. Once you're sure the floor is dust-free, mop and shine all flooring to finish your cleanup.
Need a pre-renovation cleanout in Warrenton?
Need old furniture, appliances, flooring, and other junk removed before you begin your remodeling project? The Junkluggers can help with that too! Our luggers can safely remove any unwanted materials so you can start with a clean slate.
Free estimates for post-renovation cleanouts in Warrenton, Haymarket, Manassas, & nearby
The Junkluggers of Gainesville, Virginia's quick, reliable junk removal services will work for your post-renovation cleanout. Before you clean the area, it's important to remove any construction and renovation debris so you can start with a clean slate.
Why Choose The Junkluggers for Your Post Renovation or Construction Debris Cleanout?
- 100% Satisfaction
- On-time Arrivals
- Price Assurance
- Free estimates for all work!
We partner with a network of local charities so we can donate first, and recycle second. We offer free estimates for post renovation cleanouts in Warrenton, Haymarket, Manassas, Gainesville, Centreville, Bristow, Chantilly, Fairfax, Woodbridge, Lorton, and nearby in Virginia. Schedule your estimate today!